Machinist / Digital Die Cutter Operator
Responsible for setting up and operating cutting and finishing machines in our graphic finishing department. You'll setup and operate the equipment according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines.
- Setup and operate digital die-cutting and router presses
- Make adjustments to cutting file in software programs to optimize speed, registration, and quality.
- While efficiently operating equipment, must consistently watch for quality concerns, clean finished parts before shipping, as well as package job as speed allows.
- Accurately interpret, document and communicate diagnostic feedback from equipment and act upon information to resolve production, maintenance and repair issues.
- Perform routine QC checks throughout production run to proofs, job ticket, and previously saved parts.
- Read and understand job tickets thoroughly.
- Measure parts using calipers, measuring tape, and precision pins and compare to blueprints or sample parts.
- Complete required paperwork and quality assurance documents for jobs.
- Clean up work area and machines as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on machine as required.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and policies.
- Communicate and follow direction from Supervisor.
To apply for this position please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org